How The Energy Field Of Flowers Responds To Us. Actual Biofield Images Experiment.

 


Experiment To See If Flowers Respond To Our Energy And Emotions. 
 

Flowers used - Red Amaryllis. This is a waxed flower so it has no roots, just the bulb.





Image 1 - Energy of the room before placing flowers

Image 2 - You see the biofield around the stalk and flower (light green cloud like area)






Image 2 - You see the biofield around the stalk and flower (light green cloud like area)

Image 3 - I placed my hand a few inches away from the flower. I admired the beauty of the flowers and felt joy just looking at the flower. This energy field image is taken about 1 minute after placing my hand there. I did not touch the plant. Notice that 

a.) The energy field has grown so much stronger 
b. ) The energy field moves towards my hand 




Plants and flowers are conscious of our life force. They interact with our energy body. Each flower has certain qualities and has the ability to enhance our energy. Flower therapy is very powerful if you know how to do it. 













No comments: